PLEASE NOTE: The Beards of Manchester 2011 calendar will only be available from these outlets until late January!
The calendar is available for £10 from the following outlets around Manchester.
All profits (minium £5 per calendar) will go to the Lifeshare charity.
- ORDER ONLINE from Fred Aldous
- Fred Aldous, Stevenson Square
- Urmston Bookshop, Flixton Road, Urmston
- Whitworth Art Gallery, Oxford Road
- Bar Fringe, Swan Street (Ancoats / Northern Quarter)
- Common Bar, Edge Street
- The Kings Arms pub, Bloom Street, off Chapel Street, Salford – only 3 left
- Oklahoma, High Street – only 5 left
- The Deaf Institute, Grosvenor Street
- Didsbury Life, Burton Road, West Didsbury – only 3 left
A big thanks to all shops and bars that have stocked and sold the calendar for us!
- And The Dish Ran Away With The Spoon, West Didsbury – SOLD OUT
- The Castle Hotel, Oldham Street – SOLD OUT
- Cornerhouse, Oxford Road – SOLD OUT
- POD Deli, Levenshulme – SOLD OUT
- Dulcimer pub, Wilbraham Road, Chorlton – SOLD OUT
- Fuel Cafe, Wilmslow Road, Withington – SOLD OUT
- Grotto Pop Up Shop, Oldham Street – SOLD OUT
- Junk Shop, Dale Street – SOLD OUT
- Nexus Art Cafe, Dale Street – SOLD OUT
- North Tea Power, Tib Street – SOLD OUT
- On the Corner record shop, Chorlton – SOLD OUT
- Sand Bar, Grosvenor Street – SOLD OUT
- Steranko, Burton Road, West Didsbury – SOLD OUT
- Wowie Zowie, Chorlton – SOLD OUT
If you have any questions regarding outlets, please contact us: email@example.com